Hello Fellow Bloggers!
I would like to thank the talented blogger, Robin for nominating me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is a peer-generated award and I was flattered that she took the time to nominate me. I have graciously accepted this award. To visit Robin’s blog, please click on the following link:
Here are the official rules for nomination and acceptance of this award:
Robin asked the following questions to be answered:
1) When did you start blogging and why?
I started my blog in November of 2015 because it was and still is a creative outlet for me
2) What’s your greatest strength?
My unique ability to make people laugh
3) “No one does it like me.” What is one skill or talent that you do better than anyone?
I have the ability to expand my stomach, up to 5x, to allow for the consumption of 10,000 calories in one sitting
4) What is your favorite genre of books and why?
Fiction because my imagination can take me anywhere; the possibilities are endless
5) What keeps you motivated?
My happiness, there is no greater feeling in the world
6) What’s most important to you in life?
My family/friends and I have to be passionate about everything I do
7) How do you define success?
Consuming said 10,000 calories and not throwing up
8) What is your most memorable moment?
Spontaneously quitting my job and traveling solo; allowing myself to connect with other people/see new places
9) What would you change in your life if you could?
As cliché as this sounds, nothing. Everything that has/is happening has made me the person that I am and I am pretty fucking cool
10) What is your favorite kind of music and why?
Classic rock. There will never be another Jimi Hendrix, Robert Plant or Paul McCartney
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I have an obsession with food. I think about my next meal before I have finished my current meal
- I am a music junkie
- I am probably the most sarcastic person you will ever meet and this is one of the main reasons why you love me
- I have a passion for both fashion and marketing
- I started meditating a little over a year ago and it has completely transformed my way of thinking
- I am probably in the minority of women who has no desire to ever get married
- I have two tattoos and am craving to get more
- I am an extremely neat person, but everything going on in my head is a huge cluster fuck
- I have mastered the art of being able to have no filter and somehow never offending anybody
- Ideally, I like to change up my hairstyle every few months because I get extremely bored
- I rather hang out with kids over adults any day of the week
Bloggers that I am nominating for the Liebster Award:
That Mom-Wife Life
Songs of Home
Living, Learning and Letting Go
Erin Leigh Ever After
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Why?
- What inspires you in life?
- What is the greatest advice you have ever received?
- One place you would like to visit that you have never been?
- The one song that changed everything for you?
- What is your best quality?
- What makes you happy? Why?
- Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
- The reason you blog/continue to blog?
- Your biggest guilty pleasure?
- If you could be eating your ultimate meal, right now, what would it be?